22 January 2024
Job Opportunity – Support Work Team (Bank Staff)
Due to growing demand for support work, we are looking for staff in:
- Hourly rate will be £12p/h from 1st April 2024
- Knowledge of BSL is an advantage but not necessary
- Are friendly caring people who like to be part of a dedicated team, ensuring clients are well supported to access activities and events in the community
- Provide help with shopping, provide companionship and promote independence and choice
- Don’t provide personal care e.g. washing, bathing or handle medications
- Activities might take place in a care home, a deaf club, shopping trip or in the client’s home
- Sometimes there are day trips, theatre visits or sports events to go to with the client
Who? Could it be you!
- Do you have a few spare hours a week?
- Are you studying and want something flexible to fit in around your course?
- Would you like to try working in the care sector by doing a few hours to see if it’s for you?
- Have you studied BSL and would like to improve your language skills whilst getting paid to help someone?
- BSL is not neccessary for all our clients, so don’t be put off if you don’t know sign language (or are a bit rusty)
We provide necessary training and pay for you DBS.
How to Apply
Contact Shelley, Support Work Team Leader, to discuss the role
Text/Call: 07940 994437