We Are Recruiting 2x Community Coordinators and a Cleaner
Would you like to be part of a team helping d/Deaf and hard of hearing people meet with others who experience similar hearing issues? Your role would require you to coordinate regular group sessions and a series of speakers, events etc to introduce local service providers to the groups.
We are recruiting for the following positions to deliver community group sessions for the d/Deaf and Hard of Hearing community in south Lakeland.
Position 1: d/Deaf community coordinator 8 hours per week (employed or self-employed)
Position 2: Hard of Hearing community coordinator, 8 hours per week (employed or self-employed)
Position 3: Cleaner, 4 hours per week (self-employed only)
- Subject to the necessary skills, we would consider combining the roles
- All positions are on a one year fixed term basis
- An understanding of the deaf community and issues affecting people who are hard of hearing is
- For Position 1 a proficient BSL user is preferred however, support is available from an interpreter
- Days and times of sessions to be agreed with successful applicants
If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com to request an information pack and an application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for completed application forms is 5pm Tuesday 28th June 2022. Interviews will be held on Thursday 7th July and Friday 8th July.